09 ninja 250 - Kawasaki Forum :: KawasakiWorld.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 11-12-2012, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: los angeles, ca
Posts: 3
09 ninja 250

most of you guys on here are pretty unhelpful. Not even a comment regarding my asking help. Bunch of pretty shitty people, I cant believe i made an account for this useless site.

GREATEST regards,

the guy who will always try to do your sister.
EMSCHAD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 11-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,943
Where is your bike photo? You show proof, we start answering. Until that troll drops dead or crashes for good, you are suspect.
hubz14 is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,943
Out of all the troll posts I've questioned, not one can show their bike. That is 100% "I don't know how to post a pic" is bleeding a troll like the one here. Now, all you need are few shots of the 250 in front of the hollywood sign and you might find I did yo momma is find the pro fo lack tick on the H for 'had her like you wit me sis tear.
hubz14 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 Old 11-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Senior Member
 
GO 200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cadiz, KY USA
Posts: 25,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSCHAD View Post
most of you guys on here are pretty unhelpful. Not even a comment regarding my asking help. Bunch of pretty shitty people, I cant believe i made an account for this useless site.

GREATEST regards,

the guy who will always try to do your sister.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! You prompted responses... No help yet, but responses none the less... So -

Hey, Chadwick - You're being a bit harsh, don't you think??

Here's my take on the problem(s) with your 250:
>> First, what have you contributed here?
>> What did you pay to sign-up?
>> Hey, here's a good one - You & your butt-buddy aren't responsible/knowledgeable enough to start a fairly new bike that's just been sitting for 3 months - How can we dumb-down the instructions you need so that you can read & understand them?

So, as you can see by me (and others) taking the time to respond to you now; we could easily try to help you solve the issue(s)... Personally, I choose not to do so, as you have proven to be a fucktarded asshat...

In conclusion, please allow me to amplify my position. If I invented, owned the patent, and knew every minute detail of every possible aspect of the bike in question & I lived next door to you with nothing else in the entire world to do, I would rather run naked through a cactus patch than do anything to help you.

Please don't misunderstand, usually we're pretty nice folks - just not this time. Fuckoff & die.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
GO 200 is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 11-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO 200 View Post
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

In conclusion, please allow me to amplify my position. If I invented, owned the patent, and knew every minute detail of every possible aspect of the bike in question & I lived next door to you with nothing else in the entire world to do, I would rather run naked through a cactus patch than do anything to help you.

Please don't misunderstand, usually we're pretty nice folks - just not this time. Fuckoff & die.

That is beautiful.



Chad, it is very simple around here. Either cough up the bike in question or let the question head for page 2 unanswered like the rest. Way too many new members all with tech questions, no intro. Seem strange to you? I think others are catching on.

Only out is show the bike or don't come back until you learn to load a photo.

Kind of like, Give&Take. Take you for a ride instead, if you get my(our) drift around here. I don't care if you throw a sissyfit. Photo up, all is thrown under the rug.
hubz14 is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 11-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Senior Member
 
1990sss10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO 200 View Post
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! You prompted responses... No help yet, but responses none the less... So -

Hey, Chadwick - You're being a bit harsh, don't you think??

Here's my take on the problem(s) with your 250:
>> First, what have you contributed here?
>> What did you pay to sign-up?
>> Hey, here's a good one - You & your butt-buddy aren't responsible/knowledgeable enough to start a fairly new bike that's just been sitting for 3 months - How can we dumb-down the instructions you need so that you can read & understand them?l

So, as you can see by me (and others) taking the time to respond to you now; we could easily try to help you solve the issue(s)... Personally, I choose not to do so, as you have proven to be a fucktarded asshat...

In conclusion, please allow me to amplify my position. If I invented, owned the patent, and knew every minute detail of every possible aspect of the bike in question & I lived next door to you with nothing else in the entire world to do, I would rather run naked through a cactus patch than do anything to help you.

Please don't misunderstand, usually we're pretty nice folks - just not this time. Fuckoff & die.
wow! Awesome. Also to the OP. I have done hours of research into my turbo project and several others before it. Never once did I post on a forum and just expect the exact answer I need to fall into my lap. You have to dig through archives, find old info, interpret what you need from said info, heavens forbid you actually put forth some effort.

2000 zx12 turbo, goofy redneck perched on top

Last edited by 1990sss10; 11-12-2012 at 10:46 PM.
1990sss10 is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Senior Member
 
Mike1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South East London
Posts: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO 200 View Post
Please don't misunderstand, usually we're pretty nice folks - just not this time. Fuckoff & die.

Never a truer word said or in this case typed.


And I agree, don't just sign up and drop a question without first saying hello, its bad manners.

Facebook search :- Fast Tours - Look for the ZX12R's - Secure account

Facebook search:- Kawasaki zx12r Owners Club UK - Open Page
Mike1000 is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 11-13-2012, 05:00 AM
Senior Member
 
my12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pure Bred Minnestrohtan
Posts: 4,248
....I answered the question........my bad.

Go....that was HILARIOUS!

"In a world full of hate.....There is nothing left to divide."
T. J. Maiden ca. 1994


What's wrong with you people? The sky is MANY colors throughout the day....not JUST BLUE!
my12r is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 11-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
 
GO 200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cadiz, KY USA
Posts: 25,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubz14 View Post
That is beautiful.



Chad, it is very simple around here. Either cough up the bike in question or let the question head for page 2 unanswered like the rest. Way too many new members all with tech questions, no intro. Seem strange to you? I think others are catching on.

Only out is show the bike or don't come back until you learn to load a photo.

Kind of like, Give&Take. Take you for a ride instead, if you get my(our) drift around here. I don't care if you throw a sissyfit. Photo up, all is thrown under the rug.
Yup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990sss10 View Post
wow! Awesome. Also to the OP. I have done hours of research into my turbo project and several others before it. Never once did I post on a forum and just expect the exact answer I need to fall into my lap. You have to dig through archives, find old info, interpret what you need from said info, heavens forbid you actually put forth some effort.
Exactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1000 View Post
Never a truer word said or in this case typed.


And I agree, don't just sign up and drop a question without first saying hello, its bad manners.
Your mom raised you right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by my12r View Post
....I answered the question........my bad.

Go....that was HILARIOUS!
Nah, you were just being a nice guy... I chose to be the penile unit (not my best day)... I'm better-adjusted now; I got laid today!!

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
GO 200 is offline  
Reply

  Kawasaki Forum :: KawasakiWorld.com > Kawasaki Motorcycles > 250R 500R

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forum :: KawasakiWorld.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ninja The story of the ninja zx-12r silver book getsomegreen Classifieds 0 11-24-2011 05:38 PM
the ninja 17 !?!? Skid Vicious General Discussion 4 02-20-2006 06:12 PM
Looking for 86 or 87 Ninja 250 177mph 250R 500R 1 02-23-2003 05:18 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome